4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
15. Purchased course materials, course sales pages, and any/all trainings are copyright to Kylie Francis & KYFRA, LLC from Website [www.kyfra.com www.kyliefrancis.com] and are NOT to be copied, pirated, or mimic for your own personal use to re-teach or resell to others in your own trainings, courses, or seminars, or for your own personal courses, trainings, seminars to resell (unless you have written permission with signature and date from Kylie Francis herself to do so). Legal action will be taken immediately if you are found to have copied, pirated, or mimic any material made by Kylie Francis or KYFRA, LLC from Website [www.kyfra.com www.kyliefrancis.com] inside of her digital courses and trainings, and your course access will be immediately revoked without refund. If you are found to have created, copied, pirated, mimic a course after purchasing from her Website [www.kyfra.com www.kyliefrancis.com] Kylie has the right to revoke access to course and any/all support groups without refund due to the nature of her consistently updating course materials with new information.
Your results will be based on many variables, such as your level of effort, business acumen, personal qualities, knowledge, skills, and a host of other factors. Since these factors differ for each individual, I cannot guarantee your success, results, or income level, nor am I responsible for your success or failure. This course also teaches affiliate marketing and I cannot guarantee that you will be accepted into the programs that I have used or that have worked for me, because I cannot accept you into those programs and that is out of my control. 'Post to Profit' is not a “get rich quick" scheme. It takes lots of time, effort, and dedication. I believe that I provide you a great toolbox to achieve your desired results.
17. REFUND POLICY
Anything purchased on the Website owned by KYFRA, LLC [www.kyliefrancis.com www.kyfra.com] is non-refundable.
18. COURSE ACCESS
Only one person per one email address may access what was purchased. If you are found giving others access to the course with your username, your course access will be revoked with no refund. No questions asked.
19. Intellectual Property
All images, text, designs, graphics, page layout, icons, videos, logos, taglines, trademarks and service marks are owned by and the property of KYFRA LLC or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on provided in the Course is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should we choose to do so, including seeking financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately.
Access the Course for your individual use (if additional members of your team need to access the Course, you must purchase additional Courses at one per each team member);
Download and/or print any Course materials for your individual use in your business (if additional members of your team need to download and/or print any materials from the Course, you must purchase additional Courses at one per each team member);
Use our trademarks and copyrighted materials with our prior written consent and proper credit and marking, namely, citing ©KYFRA LLC as the source of the materials and marking any federally registered trademarks with ® or common law trademarks with ™.
You may not:
Re-sell or trade your access to the Course;
Share the Course with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted to receive it;
Reprint any portion of the Course, except as set forth above and for your own individual use;
Republish any of the Course, in part or in whole;
Distribute any of the materials contained in the Course or related materials and/or communications as your own;
Reproduce and alter any part or whole of the Course for distribution as your own work;
Claim ownership or use over any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos and more; trademarks such as names, logos, tag-lines or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of the Course (and its related communications and materials);
Use our Course or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).
Trademarks. The following are registered or pending trademarks of KYFRA LLC and You shall not use them in any way that is defamatory, confusingly similar to Our products or in a manner that We deem otherwise inappropriate or offensive at Our discretion:
POST TO PROFIT™
VULNERABILITY, VISIBILITY, AND VALUE™
Request for Permission to Use Content. If you wish to use, publish or refer to any of our content, Course(s) or related materials, you must do so by requesting permission prior to commencing use of the same by email us at [email protected] Permission is not granted until you receive such permission in writing.
Civil and Criminal Penalties. Even though our Courses are not physical property, you can be charged with theft or other face civil or criminal penalties if you copy, steal, infringe or otherwise violate these Terms. We reserve the right to prosecute infringers to the fullest extent allowed by criminal or civil statute in any jurisdiction allowed. You explicitly consent to personal jurisdiction in Pennsylvania by opting into or purchasing any Course or accessing its related communications and/or materials.
Your Materials and Contributions. By submitting a comment, photo, video or other material(s) onto any website or platform owned or maintained by us, including but not limited to the online software platforms that we use to distribute our Course and related materials, you agree that we have a non-revocable, commercial license to republish your submission in whole or in part unless you explicitly state that we may not do so with said submission. You have no right to privacy by accessing our Course(s) or related materials, and we reserve the right to disclose your participation in the same.
Model Release. You must own the copyright to any image(s) you use in our Course or related materials. You grant us a commercial license to any image(s) you submit to us by default, such as a Facebook profile photo or other profile image you voluntarily provide in accessing the Course, or that you provide voluntarily upon our request. Such a default or voluntary release of your image and likeness may be used for any reasonable future business use.
Notification of Use. We are not obligated to notify you or anyone of our use in our own publications of photographs or other images that you submit to us by default or voluntarily.
Limited License. Subject to and in accordance with these Terms and other guidelines or instructions we include in the Course, we grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable license (“License”) to make individual use of the Course, including any courses purchased by you. Your purchase of any Course only entitles you to view that Course in accordance with the foregoing License, and is not a purchase of the software or content constituting or included in the Course. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Course(s). You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of the individual pages of the Course for your individual use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
The License is for individual use. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Section or these Terms to any person or entity and any attempt to do so is void.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Course at any time if we find that you have violated these Terms. We will make every attempt to notify you of any violation of these Terms and give you an opportunity to remedy the violation. However, if you fail to remedy the violation or continue to Violate the Terms, we will terminate your access to the Course with no refund of fees.
Last Updated: April 29, 2018
Enter your info below to access the free training & be added to my weekly newsletter, #KyliesTips, that will keep you up-to-date on my new course launches, new product offerings, exclusive discount codes, & to stay up to date on all things social media marketing to grow your business online!
I'm bad enough as it is with email, so I promise not to spam you!